- Rolled Oats : 1.5 Cup finely powdered
- Banana : 1 Cup mashed
- Milk : 1/4 Cup
- Vanilla extract : 1 Tsp
- Jaggery Powder (Sugar’s healthy alternate): 4-5 Tbs
- Condensed milk : 2 Tsp
- Lemon : 1/2 Tbs
- Baking Powder : 1/4 Tbs
- Salt : 1/4 Tsp
- Baking Soda : 1/2 Tsp
- Whisk all the ingredients well.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a pan and pour the batter into it.
- Place the pan in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 30 mins
- Let the bread cool for 5-10 mins in the oven.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.