Chocolate Coconut Cake
Coconut Cake Ingredients
- Fresh Coconut : 1 Cup (250 gms)
- Milk : 1/2 Cup(125 ml)(May or may not use it)
- Jaggery Powder (Sugar’s healthy alternate): 4 Tbs
- Unsweetened Condensed milk : 3 Tbs
- Cocoa : 3 Tbs
- Butter : 1.5 Tbs Melted
- Jaggery Powder : 3-4 Tbs Sliced
- Vanilla essence : 1/3 Tsp
- Milk : 1.5 Tbs
- Heat coconut, milk, condensed milk and Jaggery powder in a pan for about 10 mins till the mixture dries up..
- Empty the pan on a plate, set the mixture as cake and let it cool.
- While the coconut cake is setting, whisk well all the ingredients of the icing and put it in the freezer for 10 mins.
- Once the cake has cooled down,gently apply a thin layer of chocolate icing.
- Garnish with grated coconut.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.