Mango & Banana Ice-cream
- Mango : 1/2 Cup(125 Grams)Pulped and Squashed
- Milk : 1/2 Cup(125 ml)
- Banana(Small) : 1 squashed
- Unsweetened Condensed milk : 4 Tsp
- Fresh Cream : 3 Tbs
- Mint : 1/2 Tbs blended
- Lemon Juice : 1/2 Tbs
- Jaggery Powdered or Honey (Sugar Alternatives) : 2 Tbs (Depends on the mangoes)
- Pour all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat till the mixture becomes consistent. You can use an electric beater.
- Put the bowl in a freezer. In 40 mins,when the mixture is still loose,whisk it one more time.
- Put it in the freezer again and let it set this time.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.