- Fresh Coconut : 1/3 Cup
- Milk : 1.25 Cup(350 ml)
- Grounded Cardamom : 1/2 Tsp
- Jaggery Powder (Sugar’s healthy alternate): 3 Tbs
- Unsweetened Condensed milk : 2 Tsp
- Cashew Nuts : 1 Tbs Sliced
- Almond : 2 Tbs Sliced
- Heat milk in a pan and add rice.
- Keep the flame low for about 15 Mins and stir intermittently.
- Add cardamom and jaggery powder and stir. Cook it for another 5 mins.
- Add condensed milk and mix it well. Remove from the flame once the rice is properly cooked.
- Garnish with cashew nuts and almonds.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.