- Unsalted Butter : 1 Tbs
- Whole Wheat Vermicelli : 1/2 Cup
- Milk : 1 Cup(250 ml)
- Grounded Cardamom : 1 Tsp
- Jaggery Powder (Sugar’s healthy alternate): 3 Tbs
- Condensed milk : 2 Tsp
- Raisins : 1 Tbs
- Almond : 2 Tbs Sliced
- Heat butter in a pan and roast vermicelli in low-medium flame until golden brown.
- Next add water and cover the pan for 5 minutes.
- Add cardamom and jaggery powder and stir. Cook it for another 4 mins.
- Add condensed milk and mix it well. Make sure it doesn’t become too dry completely.At the same time, it shouldn’t be fluidly as well.
- Garnish with raisins and almonds.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Pic Credits @dweller_of_the_arts(Instagram)
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.