Whole Wheat Brownie
- Whole Wheat Flour : 1 Cup
- Milk : 1/2 Cup
- Vanilla extract : 1/2 Tsp
- Jaggery Powder (Sugar’s healthy alternate): 5 Tbs
- Unsweetened Cocoa :2 Tbs
- Lemon : 1/2 Tbs
- Baking Powder : 1/3 Tbs
- Salt : 1/4 Tsp
- Baking Soda : 3/4 Tsp
- Whisk all the ingredients well.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a pan and pour the batter into it.
- Place the pan in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 30 mins
- Let the Brownie cool for 5-10 mins in the oven.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.