Broccoli And Mushroom Soup
- Unsalted Butter : 2 Tbs
- Broccoli: 1/2 Cup Chopped (Only florets)
- Mushroom : 1/3 Cup Chopped
- Vegetable Stock : 1 Cup
- Salt : 1/4 Tbs
- Pepper : 1/3 Tsp
- Garlic : 2 Cloves minced
- Thyme : 1/2 Tsp
- Whole wheat flour : 1/2 Tbs
- Heat the butter in a pan. Add flour and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Add Mushroom and garlic and saute until golden.Add broccoli.
- Cook for a minute. Add vegetable stock and thyme.
- Keep a low flame and cook until mushroom becomes tender.
- Add hot milk and stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.