Clear Vegetable Soup
- Unsalted Butter : 2 Tbs
- Cabbage : 1/2 Cup very finely Chopped
- Beans : 1/4 Cup very finely Chopped
- Carrot : 1/4 Cup very finely Chopped
- Spring Onions : 1/4 Cup very finely Chopped
- Vegetable Stock : One and a half Cup
- Salt : 1/4 Tbs
- Pepper : 1/3 Tsp
- Garlic : 2 Cloves minced
- Basil : 1/2 Tsp paste
- Parsley : 2 Tbs Chopped
- Heat the butter in a pan. Add garlic and spring onion and saute for about 4 minutes.
- Add cabbage, beans, carrots and vegetable stock.
- Keep a low flame and cook until Vegetables becomes tender
- Add basil, salt and pepper. Sprinkle Parsley.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.
Pic Credit @glutenfreeveganjourney (Instagram)