Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Unsalted Butter : 2 Tbs
- Cauliflower : 1 Cup Chopped (Only florets)
- Onion : 1/3 Cup Chopped
- Milk(Sans Cream) : 1 Cup
- Vegetable Stock : 2 Cups
- Salt : 1/4 Tbs
- Pepper : 1/3 Tsp
- Garlic : 2 Cloves minced
- Whole Wheat Flour : 1/2 Tbs
- Thyme : 1/2 Tsp
- Heat the butter in a pan. Add flour and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Add onions and garlic. Let the onion cook (they become translucent).
- Add cauliflower, thyme and vegetable stock.
- Keep a low flame and cook until cauliflower becomes tender
- Blend the mixture (with a blender) until consistent.
- Pour hot milk into the soup paste and stir. Add salt and pepper.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.