Kidney Bean And Barley Soup
- Unsalted Butter : 2 Tbs
- Kidney Beans : 1/2 Cup Boiled (Only florets)
- Onion : 1/3 cup Chopped
- Barley : 1/4 Cup
- Tomato : 1 Cup
- Salt : 1/4 Tbs (or to taste)
- Pepper : 1/3 Tsp
- Ginger : 1/2 Tsp minced
- Garlic : 3 clovesminced
- Basil : 1/3 Tbs Paste
- Vegetable Stock : 1 Cup
- Parsley (or Cilantro) : 2 Tbs Chopped
- Heat one and a half tbs of butter in a pan. Add onion and garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add tomato and ginger and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Blend the mixture (with a blender) until consistent.
- Heat the remaining butter in a fresh pan and add tomato onion mixture,vegetable stock, beans and barley to it.
- Cook for about 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Sprinkle Parsley.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.
Pic Credit @velvetandvinegar (Instagram)