Potato And Beans Soup
- Unsalted Butter : 1 Tbs
- Potato : 1/2 Cup Chopped
- Beans : 1/3 Cup Chopped
- Tomato : 1/2 Cup Chopped
- Vegetable Stock : 21 and a half Cup
- Salt : 1/4 Tbs
- Pepper : 1/3 Tsp
- Garlic : 2 Cloves minced
- Oregano : 1/2 Tsp
- Mustard Seeds : 1/2 Tsp
- Parsley : 2 Tsp Chopped
- Heat the butter in a pan. Add garlic and mustard seeds.
- Add potato, beans, tomato and vegetable sock once the seeds start crackling.
- Keep a low flame and cook until potato becomes tender
- Add oregano, salt and pepper to the soup. Sprinkle Parsley.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.