- Unsalted Butter : 1 Tbs
- Pumkin : 1/2 Cup Chopped
- Onion : 1/4 Cup Chopped
- Tomato : 1/3 Cup Chopped
- Vegetable Stock : 1 and a half Cups
- Salt : 1/4 Tbs
- Pepper : 1/3 Tsp
- Garlic : 2 Cloves Minced
- Ginger : 1/2 Tsp Minced
- Basil: 1/2 Tsp
- Heat the butter in a pan. Add onions and garlin and let it cook (until translucent).
- Add tomatoes, pumpkin, ginger and vegetable stock. Let it cook until the Pumpkin soften.
- Blend the mixture (with a blender) until consistent.
- Use a seiver to separate the pulp.
- Add salt, pepper and basil.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.