- Unsalted Butter : 2 Tbs
- Tomato : 1 Cup Chopped
- Onion : 1/3 Onion Chopped
- Carrot : 1/3 Cup Chopped
- Salt : 1/4 Tbs
- Pepper : 1/3 Tsp
- Ginger : 1/2 Tsp minced
- Butter : 1 Tbs
- Water : 1 and a half Cup
- Basil : 1/2 Tsp
- Parsley (or Cilantro) : 2 Tbs Chopped
- Heat the butter in a pan. Add onions and let it cook (until translucent).
- Add tomatoes, carrots and water. Let it cook until the carrots soften.
- Blend the mixture (with a blender) until consistent.
- Use a seiver to separate the pulp.
- Add salt, pepper and basil. Sprinkle Parsley.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.