Vegetable Corn Soup
- Unsalted Butter : 2 Tbs
- Corn : 1/2 Cup
- Beans : 1/4 Cup very finely Chopped
- Carrot : 1/4 Cup very finely Chopped
- Vegetable Stock : One and a half Cup
- Salt : 1/4 Tbs
- Pepper : 1/3 Tsp
- Garlic : 2 Cloves minced
- Thyme : 1/2 Tsp Powder
- Mustard Seeds : 1/2 Tsp
- Heat the butter in a pan. Add mustard seeds and garlic.
- Add corn, beans, carrots and vegetable stock once seeds start crackling.
- Keep a low flame and cook until corn becomes tender
- Add thyme, salt and pepper.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.