- Cinnamon : 2 Tsp
- Pumpkin Puree : 2 Cups freshly prepared
- Coconut Oil : 1/2 Cup
- Whole Wheat Flour : 1 & 3/4 Cup
- Baking Soda : 1 Tsp
- Salt : 1/2 Tsp
- Jaggery Powder : 1 & 1/2 Cup
- Eggs : 2 Lightly Whisked
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place 12 paper liners into each well of your standard size muffin baking pan.
- Add whole wheat flour, jaggery powder, baking soda, salt and spices in a bowl and whisk together.
- In another medium bowl, add whisked eggs, pumpkin puree and coconut oil.
- Pour the second bowl with wet ingredients into the first bowl with dry ingredients and mix well. Though do not over mix, just stir until it becomes a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the muffin bowls in the muffin tray to the brim.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until a fork inserted into the baked muffin comes out clean.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.