Ingredients for Crust
- Unsalted Butter : 2 Tbs Melted and at normal temperature
- Whole Wheat Flour : 1/2 Cup
- Water : 1 and a half Tbs Chilled
- Salt : 1/4 Tsp
Ingredients for Filling
- Apple : 2 Cups sliced
- Lemon Juice : 1/2 Tbs
- Butter : 1 Tbs
- Whole Wheat Flour : 1/2 Tbs
- Honey : 3 Tbs
- Grounded Cardamom : 1/2 Tsp
- Almond : 2 Tbp
Directions for Crust
- Mix all the contents in a bowl
- Knead the dough properly with hands.
- Form the dough into a ball.
- Roll the dough into an 9-inch circle. Use dust of flour while rolling.
- Put the Rolls to refrigerate for 20 min
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place the roll on a greased pie plate.
Directions for Filling
- Toss the apples with honey, butter and lemon juice.
- Add Ground cardamom, almond and flour.Mix it well
- Pour the filling into the pie crust .
- Bake the pie at 415 F for 15 minutes, and for another 25 mins at 350 F.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.