- Chocolate Chips : 1/3 Cup
- Chpped Macadamia/Walnut : 1/3 Cup
- Coconut Oil : 2 Tbs
- Oat Flour : 2/3 Cup & 1/2 Cup
- Baking Soda : 1/2 Tsp
- Salt : 1/4 Tsp
- Jaggery Powder : 1/2 Cup
- Milk : 1/4 Cup (a little less than that)
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients and mix very well. In another bowl, add all the wet ingredients. Now add the second bowl of wet ingredients into the first bowl slowly while kneading and make one big ball. Now make little balls from the big one.
- Place the cookies on the foil spread on the baking tray.
- Bake for about 7 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven when they’re still a little undercooked. Very important: Set aside to cool for 10 minutes before removing the cookies from the tray.
Please Note: For softer cookies, refrigerate the dough created in point 2 until cold.
Kindly make suggestions in the comment box below. If you are happy with the recipe like, share and subscribe.
Disclaimer: Some of us might be allergic to certain food items. Kindly consult a specialist before consuming anything that doesn’t suit you.